Thursday, September 8, 2016

16 verses on life ----160909-----

16 verses on life
------160909-----

Incidental - unwanted got birth
Sigh of mother in womb gave life
Feel of right was my first birth cry
Affection poured around as baby

The me is what I learned from father
World got opened through teachers
Relations and trips were experiencing
I enjoyed in value and earnings

My job - salary was private livelihood
Created family to add my life choicest
Binding faith transferred into learnings
Back to village was to lead social life

Know Body-emotional-intellect depth
When Merging into societal acceptance
On rail of faith as in father's clutch; move
Unknowingly learning God; be Spiritual
__________________________

drtpsasikumar@gmail.com    

www.drtps-shiksha.in 

+919447437948





Posted on by Dr T P Sasikumar | No comments

0 comments:

Post a Comment