Sunday, October 16, 2016

Ram Ram in Fiery Fiji -------161016------

Ram Ram in Fiery Fiji
-------161016------

BULA in Itaukei welcome in Nadi
di is NDI and thus Nadi is Nandi
Ram Ram in Fiery Fiji
-------161016------

BULA in Itaukei welcome in Nadi
di is NDI and thus Nadi is Nandi
I saluted the bullock of the Shiva
Then for RAMA on Siva at Suva

Sand beneath my feet off shore
At the end of Indian Ocean
Finally I am here in Fiji Conference
warmth inactive and emptyness

cold nor hot neither drizzle
I looked into the blue sky
palm trees decorated the pave
leaves swaying softly in breeze.

My most favourite hibiscus 🌺
BULA shirts over SULU
gave the variety colorfull
dry dark stem in black soil

I saw the Fijians, Guyana, Penang
Canberra and Auckland, Muricious
Core hindi group of Thulsi Das
An odd me and the Archie Rao

Satwik food supplied, only had
lost chance of spicy Fijian food
My kerala attire was a change
Taste on tea too remained stable

Beautifully bloomed flowers
Dance in glee ramleela is left
beauty and wonder of Fiji too
warmest comfort Under hot sun

Solitude I stayed in island Fiji
heart filled storms unstopped
through the sea storms stayed
dreamed sublime Sita alone

No city noise still unending joys
alone young in heart dust I slept
inside soul solo blanket shielded
hesitation lonely road silent walk

I shall return for now, I must travel
Across tranquil sea long enjoyed
I softly kiss Fiji as it has origin Girmit
Had fiery days on British and self

scenery - Architecture BULA
BULA from lovely people
As I wished Ram Ram
It is to return again one day

-----------------------------
An odd me =. Only me who is from south India . Rao too had his office activity in Delhi . All others from UP / Varanasi / Delhi / Mumbai and all on ThusliDas and Ramleela

Archie = man who is from Archeology

BULA = welcome
Nadi = International Airport
Gurmit = Indians brought to Fiji by British Force in early nineteen nineties on agreement
Suva = Capital city where conferenced RAMA
SULU = dress that is commonly used here

Taste on tea too remained stable = I prefer tea, here all love coffee or masala tea
---------------------------
drtpsasikumar@gmail.com                www.drtps-shiksha.in         +919447437948 
Posted on by Dr T P Sasikumar | No comments

0 comments:

Post a Comment