Tuesday, July 11, 2017

THINK of SMART and GENTLE

When One says or asks -
A bus station is where a bus stops
A train station is where a train stops
A work station is ...
You call SMART
But not Gentle
Smart are around
Takes pen and write
Draw very well
Act SMART
Study well
Walk SMART

Early morning till evening
Trade to Business or Spiritual
Effective and Affective
Always on toes 
Smart is fast and full

If I predict a fire closely
I ran and escaped rain
Without hit I get to new style door
Climb or drop fast 
Finish exam fast and full
You call me smart 
I am self and individual

When I get along with 
Large group and speak 
Sharp and convincing
Catch the audience
You call me Gentle and smart
It is being social and public

Here comes the famous 
Vivekananda's dialogue 
- In your country tailer
and in our country culture 
makes a gentlemen
Gentle and Smart

---(((170430))))----
drtpsasikumar@gmail.com                
www.drtps-shiksha.in         


0 comments:

Post a Comment