Thursday, September 3, 2015

Deserve and Reserve -------(((150830)))-------

Deserve and Reserve
-------(((150830)))-------

Softening anger deserves pain
Poetry flows without reservation
Rhyming feels through minds
Innovation is beyond invention
Breathe demands air
More deserving lungs
Tightly I bind myself
Meditative slow breath
Flows life without reservation
Towards a deserving death
It is time to reflect on desire
Dream to Goal into Action
You got trapped in me without a key
Learning to learn through my heart
You loved pretending going away
Wishing and wanting to hold close
Motivated youth against deserving
Pouring hard work towards achieving
I have no reservation in pouring love
Those who deserve to get reflected


drtpsasikumar@gmail.com
+919447437948


Posted on by Dr T P Sasikumar | No comments

0 comments:

Post a Comment