Sunday, June 7, 2015

"An idle mind is the devil's workshop" No "A creative mind is Devi's workshop" ☆☆--------(150606)-------☆☆

"An idle mind is the devil's workshop"

I was sick
Physically all right 
As I have nothing to do
I was moody

My dis-ease is in my thoughts
No creative work
Not productive
None to share and care
Rest is a punishment 
For one who love to work

"A moody mind is the devil's workshop"

I want reason to work
I want reason to discuss
I want output in discussion
I want output in work

Is this thoughts a feeling of
Self-protective or critic
Do I have the real mood to work
Am I lazy and pretending active?

"A lazy mind is the devil's workshop"

Negative thinking is within
Someone talks and I see only
That comes close to me
Not you; it is me negative

If I want; what comes i could
Just take the best and smile
Why say no mood and spoil
Add oil to the fire of thoughts
Why not cool and feel good
No doesn't as i am no good

"Bad thoughts makes the devil's workshop"

Bad mind gets bad thoughts
Feeling upset is the way forward
Being alone and moody is fine
Out to the world; why to show

Who says idle and alone
It is all the way one thinks
Can fill the thoughts with
World history and GK
Tossed words in English

"Being alone makes the devil's workshop"

Practical creative mind do not shut
It is reasonable and productive
Starts looking in results of action
What gained and balance sheet

Most precious gift in life is the
Feed of words from all around
They say you are my precious gift
But they left all that I fed in waste
gone unfed a few as they tasted 
Felt it all just a feel and don’t worth

"Creative mind is the devil's workshop"

In the output and credit 
I was wandering on thoughts
Dreams are out and dreads in
All alone what to work and worth

Mind was building thoughts 
Never had a stoppage to idle
Active with moody feelings
Can never have idle mind

"An idle mind is NOT devil's workshop"
An idle mind can't be a workshop
No mind is idle; not even a fool's
Devil's workshop is from creative mind

A fool’s holiday creates
Feelings for self and all
Thoughts full of negatives
Mood makes dull and idle

Idle day of creative mind too 
Can't make a devil's workshop
Creative mind can never be idle
Stupid and foolish is devilish

Mind can feel moody and down
Saraswati will make poems in it
Create idle day and be creative
Create creative mood and be idle

"A creative mind is Devi's workshop"


0 comments:

Post a Comment